Completed back in 2015 just in time for The World Time Attack Challenge; this was Australia's first Rocket Bunny R35 GT-R.
Besides it's initial launch nearly 3 years ago, this car has rarely been seen in public so we we're very lucky to have the opportunity to feature it.
If you look closely, the entire kit has been remoulded in carbon fibre by the geniuses at Carbon Plus.
Founded in 2010, Carbon Plus specialises in producing top quality, lightweight and durable carbon fibre body panels and components catering to everyone from car enthusiasts up to race teams.
They manufacture wet carbon and dry carbon for most makes and models ranging from your JDM rides, to your luxury/sport euros including supercars.
Follow Carbon Plus:
- Website: http://bit.ly/2GAQPRG
- Facebook: http://bit.ly/2FDGl6I
- Facebook: https://goo.gl/tqUz1u
- Instagram: https://goo.gl/5lWisc
Follow Hartnett Media:
- Facebook: https://goo.gl/0b1H1T
- Instagram: https://goo.gl/bjSGsA
- YouTube: https://goo.gl/6n7xvZ