Dodge Challenger Hellcat Widebody - [Ft. Car Throttle]
The 2018 Dodge Challenger Widebody - (From The Press Kit)
"- Widebody design brings new fender flares first seen on 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon to the Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody, adding 3.5 inches of width
- New 20 x 11-inch “Devil’s Rim” split-five spoke aluminum wheels riding on 305/35ZR20 Pirelli P-Zero performance tires answer enthusiasts who have been clamoring for a factory-production Hellcat with even more grip
- Road course lap time on a 1.7-mile track lowered by approximately 2 seconds per lap in Widebody vs. standard Hellcat, approximately 13 car lengths after one lap
- New standard electric power steering (EPS) system with SRT Drive Modes add new selectable steering tuning to Hellcat, to help manage increased grip for improved acceleration and handling performance
- Powered by proven 707-horsepower supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® Hellcat V-8 engine
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody model is open for dealer orders in July; will start arriving in dealerships in the third quarter."
Don't forget to check out my other pages below!
Official Website: http://www.howdoesacarwork.com
Car Throttle: https://www.carthrottle.com/user/engi...
EE Extra: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsrY...